Can't see an opportunty for you? Apply here
Who are OpenSignal?
OpenSignal, a mobile analytics company, is the global standard for measuring real-world mobile network experience. Using billions of measurements collected 24/7 from tens of millions of smartphones, we analyse real-world mobile network experience at the largest scale and frequency in the wireless industry. We believe measuring how the network performs directly through users’ eyes is key to building better wireless networks. Our insights are used across the industry by mobile operators, telecoms regulators, equipment manufacturers and analysts. We have done business across six continents and have driven press headlines in 80 countries, in an industry impacting the lives of billions around the world.
Founded eight years ago, OpenSignal is a profitable, high-growth global company harnessing the power of mobile technologies and big data analytics to redefine how the mobile industry measures network performance. Part of the Global Telecoms ‘Power 100’ and the TechCity Future Fifty, we’ve recently raised $8 million in Series B investment from Octopus Ventures (with participation from existing investors Qualcomm Ventures, O’Reilly AlphaTech Ventures and Passion Capital to drive our next growth stage.
Having doubled our team within the last year, we plan to grow to 80 employees by the end of 2018, to help deliver our vision. We're headquartered in Angel, London, where you’ll find most of our employees (who we like to call 'OpenSignalers'), but the teams you'll work with are global. A truly international team, our OpenSignalers work across four continents, represent 16 nationalities and speak over 20 languages.
Can't see an opportunity for you within our current vacancies?
We're always keen to hear from people who want to join us! If you want to be part of our mission to become the global authority on wireless, then get in touch with your CV!
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary and stock options to share our growth
- Matched-contribution based pension scheme, company-wide bonus, cycle to work scheme and MacBook of your choice
- Constant exposure to learning opportunities in your role and the ability to make an impact from day one
- Personal development fund to spend on conferences, training or the latest piece of tech
- Growing library of books and regular 'OpenSessions' (internal learning talks)
- Our 'OpenSignalers' - an ambitious, focused and friendly team backed by some of Europe's top investors
- Ability to work flexibly as well as regular socials and all-company events (from escape room challenges, ice skating, dinners out, go-karting to our bi-annual company off-sites)
- HQ in Angel, central London, filled with fresh fruit, coffee and an abundance of snacks and drinks, with many coffee shops, eateries and bars at your feet
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!