Mobile QA Engineer
Connectivity is crucial, without it telephony is just phony. OpenSignal is a London based start-up with global recognition. Our main mobile product is the data collection engine showcased within our apps - OpenSignal and Meteor - this engine drives the functionality of the apps to help users understand and improve their connectivity, it also drives enterprise products that are trusted by Mobile Network Operators in every continent.
Our current mobile dev team is 4.5 people strong and we use Agile methodologies. You'll focus on keeping our data collection engine bug-free and super efficient. You’ll field issues from partners using our SDK and design ways of reproducing them. You’ll build and maintain the processes that keep us delivering quality products.
If you love shipping high quality mobile code, but hate slow internet, we want to hear from you.
- Experience designing testing and release processes
- Able to write unit tests in Java (and ideally also Swift)
- Love working within a team
Other attractive attributes:
- Mobile development experience
- Experience using SQL to check data quality. While we have a data science team focussed on analysing our data, we need an early warning system
- Experience with continuous integration (Jenkins in particular)
- Python experience - we use this for some of our test automation
- Highly competitive salary
- Fantastic team, very international and open culture
- Great office in central London - fresh fruit, well stocked fridge
- Personal development fund (e.g. to spend on devices you want to test on and play with)
- Stock options to share our growth
- Company wide bonus
- Regular team activities so we can get to know each other better
- Work-life flexibility to work your hours and sometimes from home
- Macbook Pro
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!