Customer Solutions Consultant
Who are Opensignal?
Opensignal, a mobile analytics company, is the global standard for measuring real-world mobile network experience. Using billions of measurements collected 24/7 from tens of millions of smartphones, we analyze real-world mobile network experience at the largest scale and frequency in the wireless industry. We believe measuring how the network performs directly through users’ eyes is key to building better wireless networks. Our insights are used across the industry by mobile operators, telecoms regulators, equipment manufacturers and analysts. We have done business across six continents and have driven press headlines in 80 countries, in an industry impacting the lives of billions around the world.
Founded in 2010, Opensignal is a high-growth global company harnessing the power of mobile technologies and big data analytics to redefine how the mobile industry measures network performance. We’re part of the Global Telecoms ‘Power 100’, TechCity Future Fifty, and backed by an impressive portfolio of investors.
Having doubled our employee base to 60 at the beginning of 2019, we plan to grow beyond 80 by the end of 2019, to help drive our vision further. We're headquartered in London, UK, where you’ll find most of our employees, who we like to call 'Opensignalers', but the teams you'll mostly work with are mostly US based. A truly international company, our ‘Opensignalers’ work across four continents, and represent over 25 nationalities.
Find out more by visiting our website
Purpose of the role
As part of Opensignal’s expansion, we’re seeking a talented Customer Solutions Consultant to work alongside our sales teams in the EMEAI region.
This is a critical role within the organization tasked to help on board our customers and cement the value proposition for our clients.
This role can be based at our HQ in Angel, central London or home-based in Europe.
As a Customer Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for onboarding customers, taking technical ownership of accounts and helping to ensure our customers are attaining maximum ROI from the Opensignal product portfolio. Where appropriate you’ll assist in renewing and / or upselling opportunities alongside the Opensignal sales teams.
Your prime responsibility is to ensure customer success – maximizing the value of Opensignal solutions and ensuring their use in our customers day-to-day business processes.
- Lead and own the customer on-boarding experience to help ensure customer goal attainment to help achieve maximum ROI quickly and efficiently
- Drive additional value by encouraging deeper feature adoption
- Understand the technical needs and business drivers of existing and new customers
- Attend meetings with sales team and act as the technical expert
- Create and deliver compelling presentations to stake holders within mobile network operators
- Determine creative solutions to solve customer requirements with Opensignal products
- Deliver training and support on technical solutions as necessary
- Work closely with customer engineering and IT teams to ensure product integrations into business processes
- Manage the technical relationships with existing and new clients
- Work closely with the sales team define strategy to upsell to existing clients and close new clients
- Engage at all levels within mobile network operators up to and including C-suite.
- Build relationships within customer and be their advocate within the Opensignal organisation
- Capture requirements & issues and feed into the product management organization
- Help drive customer advocacy
What we need from you
- Experience of Mobile Network Operators – understanding of their business drivers and differentiators
- Understanding of the benefits of data analytics and data science to help customers make better decisions
- Enthusiastic and Committed – Ability and willingness to lead from the front and commit wholeheartedly to the business objectives
- Creative Thinking – Ability to solve complex business and technical problems in creative and unconventional ways. The successful candidate will embrace having a blank piece of paper and an ability to create and evolve processes and procedures
- Technical Acumen – Background working with MNOs and understanding of their technical network architectures
- Travel – willingness to maintain a significant travel schedule with frequent long distance to both established and developing nations
- Judgment – Clear thinker and problem solver in complex situations. Able to both set and meet timelines and balance priorities accordingly
- Minimum 5 years professional experience
- Background in software orientated businesses and service delivery.
- Self-starter with previous experience of taking the initiative and leading with solutions.
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary and stock options to share our growth
- UK based: Matched-contribution based pension scheme, company-wide bonus, private healthcare (including wellbeing subscriptions and discounted gym membership), cycle to work scheme and MacBook of your choice
- Constant exposure to learning opportunities in your role and the ability to make an impact from day one
- Personal development budget for conferences, courses, materials and training and regular 'OpenSessions' (internal learning talks)
- Our 'Opensignalers' - an ambitious, focused and friendly team backed by some of Europe's top investors
- Ability to work flexibly as well as regular all-company events (from team lunches, to monthly HQ socials and bi-annual away days)
- UK based: HQ in Angel, central London, filled with fresh fruit, coffee and an abundance of snacks and drinks, set in an area buzzing with coffee shops, eateries, a local market and bars.
To understand how we will be holding your information please take a look at our Recruitment Privacy Notice.