OpenSignal is the global standard for mobile experience trusted by consumers and industry stakeholders alike. The OpenSignal app has been used by over 20 million consumers globally and our public reports are regularly covered by leading press and industry analysts as the independent source of truth on mobile experience.
OpenSignal’s business involves taking the real-world, on-device measurements from the OpenSignal app to offer a suite of analytics solutions providing competitive intelligence, preventing revenue leakage and offering independent brand endorsement. Customers include tier-1 mobile operators, telecoms regulators and industry analysts.
We are now recruiting for a Legal Assistant who will report directly to the CFO. Your principal role will be to assist with reviewing, drafting and ensuring the proper execution of all global commercial agreements. In addition you will manage OpenSignal’s Data Protection Compliance Programme, company secretarial matters and carry out ad-hoc legal projects as required.
Sponsored by the CFO and assisted by external legal counsel when required you are a detail-orientated, self-motivated individual with excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Working closely with the CFO and wider commercial team, review, draft, manage all commercial agreements to ensure compliance with internal policies and applicable law;
- Manage OpenSignal’s Data Protection Compliance Programme;
- Manage all OpenSignal employee and contractor agreements;
- Assist with company secretarial matters for the OpenSignal entities.
- Manage small projects relating to any aspect of OpenSignal’s legal function.
- BA/BSc/LLB degree preferred with a strong academic record;
- Experience of drafting commercial agreements preferred;
- An understanding of European Data Protection laws preferred;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills coupled with strong written and oral communication skills; ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions;
- High level of organisation and attention to detail;
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency;
- Ability to manage several simultaneous tasks from inception to completion under deadline pressure;
- Fluency in English is essential; additional European language(s) preferred.
Our promise as well as a highly competitive salary and share options to share in our growth:
- Smart, driven team and top-tier investors
- Beautiful office in London by Angel station
- Constant exposure to learning opportunities and ability to make an impact from day one
- Kitchen stocked with coffee, tea, fruit, cookies and beer
- Relaxed work environment and work-life flexibility
- Regular team events and learning talks