Graphic Designer with Passion for Digital Design & UX
At OpenSignal we're building products that help people get the most from their phones. Our wifi and mobile signal crowdsourcing apps have been downloaded over 20 million times, the data these collect fuel enterprise products that are defining the future of mobile networks.
We’re looking for an exceptionally talented Junior-Mid level Graphic Designer to join our product team.
You will have the opportunity to express yourself as a designer, and as a person. Our team is the following: James – VP Mobile, Teresa - Product Manager, Greg & Giuseppe – Android Developers, Marco – iOS Developer and Malgo – a designer focused on UX and the visual design part of our products.
You'll get the opportunity to make a huge impact by working with us - you'll join our current designer in crafting apps used by millions. You’ll create a variety of user-friendly visual journeys for both consumer interfaces and enterprise products, and work with our talented team to bring your designs to reality.
- Creating and maintaining a consistent visual tone across our online channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Helping with UI screens of our mobile apps (both Android and iOS) and assisting in prototyping. You'll also have the chance to learn about all aspects of the UX process.
- Designing visual assets, including: web adverts, email templates, simple videos for use on social media, corporate collaterals
- Occasionally creating landing pages that promote our products, following the responsive design (bootstrap) standards (mobile/web/tablet)
- Creating stunning data representation
- 2+ years relevant experience
- An exemplary portfolio filled up with interesting, high-quality digital design works
- A creative, problem-solving attitude
- Scrupulous attention to detail
- The ability to understand, distil and visualise complex data and concepts
- Passionate about OpenSignal’s mission to become the global authority on wireless
- Sketch software and prototyping tools
- Understanding the standards and differences between Android/iOS design
- Animation skills
- Experience designing for Android & iOS phones.
- Understanding responsive web design standards and good practice
As well as a competitive salary and stock options to share our growth:
- Constant exposure to learning opportunities and ability to make an impact from day one
- Beautiful office in London by Angel station
- Smart team and top investors
- Kitchen filled with beer, coffee, tea, fruit and cookies
- Relaxed work environment and work-life flexibility
- Growing library of books
- Regular team events and learning talks